ALN Ventures is currently accepting applications from interested African Entrepreneurs for their inaugural Accelerator Program slated to begin in January 2015.
If you are a budding African entrepreneur with a business in the startup phase or even the concept phase, this opportunity might be for you. With Africa’s current growth numbers, a number of accelerator programs have emerged in various countries, to help spur the startup ecosystems. ALN Ventures stands apart from the other guys with these two very important points:
- They accept applications from all character of businesses. ie They are not confined to just tech businesses like most other accelerator programs in Africa.
- They are backed by a powerful network of mentors through the African Leadership network
Key Features of the Program
The incoming class for next years accelerator program can expect the following:
- The program will run for 9 Months. Accepted startups will meet in South Africa for 2 weeks at the start of the program. After that they will continue to work on their businesses remotely.
- Startups could get a $20k cash injection
- Accepted Startups will have access to Mentoring through the ALN community
ALN accepts both technical and non-technical startups for the program but there are a few requirements;
- Program only open to African businesses (based in Africa or targeting African Market)
- The business has to have been operational for less than 2 years
- The startup should have received less than $250k in last investment
- The startup should have at least one full time founder
Apply for Class of 2015 today, Registration ends November 30th.
To Register for this great opportunity click here