Appcircus and Google are proud to present the Summer of Apps! A series of 4 consecutive events at Google’s offices in San Francisco to celebrate the coolest trending apps in 4 different categories (Eating & Drinking, Business & Work, Music and Sports).
How it works:
- This competition is open to any App Maker in any of the above 4 categories.
- Off all submissions 10 apps will be selected to presented live on stage at Google SF offices.
- Each of the 10 selected apps will have 3 minutes on stage to pitch in front of a jury and peers.
Each event will feature 10 selected apps to pitch live on stage at Google’s San Francisco offices. A jury of experts will select the final winner during each event. The winner will get a direct slot to pitch at the biggest app show on earth: the Mobile Premiere Awards during MWC 2016 in Barcelona!
- A direct slot to present at the Mobile Premier Awards 2016!. This is your chance to hit the big stage! The Mobile Premier Awards (MPA) are the biggest app competition and a reference event for early app innovation.
- A paid Air Ticket to Barcelona and ticket to MWC 2016!. Fly to Barcelona 2016 courtesy of Intel® Software! This Appcircus season Intel is again supporting Appcircus participants around the world with up to 16 Air Tickets to fly to BCN during MWC16! And to make the most of your stay Intel also gives up to 16 Tickets to the Mobile World Congress 2016!
- A Top Networking Dinner.
Deadline for App submission: 5 August, 2015.
For more details, Click Here and Good luck!