digitialundivided presents The BIG Accelerator program (BIG), an Atlanta based 12-week business accelerator program for startups led by Black and Latina women. BIG provides a structured curriculum focused on developing sustainable businesses, mentorship by top leaders, opportunities to pitch directly to investors, and direct access to funding.
Participants in the BIG program receive:
– Ability to receive seed investment from Harriet Angel Syndicate
– Space, including high speed internet and conference rooms, for the duration of the program and up to 1 year post program
– Mentors who are domain experts and committed to helping you succeed.
– Access to exclusive FOCUS Fellow Network and opportunity to stay in the DID SXSW House
– Speaking Opportunities- including SXSW, FOCUS100, and other major speaking opportunities
– A profile on Inc.com
This is an equity investment, so Harriet Syndicate will take equity in your company (common stock) and digitalundivided will take 1% common stock. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Applicants must reside in Atlanta during the program. First Cohort starts September 2016.