.AFRICA domain is the top-level domain name system for the continent of Africa. It offers an excellent opportunity to reach the world’s second largest continent through a single web address. It has been in the making for several years, and is now available. It is appropriate for pan-African companies / organisations irrespective of their geographic location. It is fully supported by the government of over 35 African countries. .africa domains are now open to anyone in the world and affordable.
.africa are most ideal for individuals, companies, non-governmental organizations and other entities in and outside Africa, that are targetting an African audience and/or marketplace.
Web4Africa is an ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar and is accredited by the .africa domain registry to offer .africa domains.
BENEFITS OF .AFRICA DOMAINS
- Identify with the continent of Africa.
- Showcase your brand and commitment to Africa’s growth and development.
- Expand your footprint and influence in the African region.
- Establish a home for Africa-specific services, products and information.
- Acquire valuable online real-estate in a fast-growing high potential market.
- Secure and protect your Intellectual Property Rights (IP) in Africa.
- Participate in Africa’s online renaissance.