Facebook, WFP, USAID confirmed for plenary session at ICT4D Conference.
The 10th ICT4D Conference will be held this year May 8-10, 2018 in Lusaka, Zambia and will bring together public, private and civil society organisations from across the humanitarian and international development community.
Much focus is now on looking for evidence, not of ICT itself which is near ubiquitous but, of development from ICT use.
These crucial points will underpin the themes of 10th ICT4D Conference: Innovate. Connect. Transform. Attendees at the leading ICT4D conference will gather as the ICT4D community and debate solutions and answers to questions such as how and where ICT innovation helps sectors in aid and development achieve goals and accelerate their objectives.
The first conference keynote and plenary speakers are now confirmed from government, international and Zambian NGOs, private and civil society organizations, and include the following ICT and development experts and global thought leaders:
- Dr. David Bergvinson, Director General, ICRISAT;
- Peris Bosire, Founder, Farm Drive;
- Michele Broemmelsiek, Vice President, Overseas Operations, Catholic Relief Services;
- Christopher Burns, Director, Center for Digital Development, USAID;
- Emilar Gandhi, Public Policy Manger, SADC, Facebook;
- Karl Lowe, CIO, Catholic Relief Services;
- Anne Hale Miglarese, Chief Executive Officer, Radiant.Earth;
- Misozi Mkandawire-Bukali, CEO, Zoona Transactions Limited Zambia;
- Katy Money, Director of Business Click here to read entire article
Source:: IT News Africa