The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF), is now accepting applications for the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) ($100m Pan-African entrepreneurship initiative ) for Young African Entrepreneurs with business ideas that can transform Africa.
Successful applicants will join the cycle of the TEF Entrepreneurship Programme, TEF’s 10-year, $100 million commitment to train, mentor and fund 10,000 African entrepreneurs in every African country.
Since inception, the Programme has assisted nearly 3,000 entrepreneurs and created hundreds of jobs across the continent.
Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) Eligibility Requirements:
To be eligible for TEEP
- Business must be based in Africa
- Business must be for profit
- Business must be 0-3 years’ old
- Applicants must be at least 19 and a legal resident or citizen of an African country
Benefits of the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP)
The Programme provides critical tools for entrepreneurial success, including:
- Training: 12 weeks of intensive training on setting-up and managing businesses
- Mentoring: A mentor will guide successful applicants in creating a robust business plan
- Seed Capital: $5,000 in non-returnable seed capital and access to a $5,000 convertible loan
Interested entrepreneurs should be ready to apply to the programme come January 1, 2019.
Image Credits: Innovation Village