GHC Scholarships provide funds for undergraduate students, graduate students, and faculty to attend our three-day Celebration. Scholars who attend GHC gain access to career and academic workshops, networking opportunities, and memories that will last a lifetime.
Student and Faculty Scholarships include:
- Individual Registration for the three-day Celebration.
- Hotel accommodations (arranged by AnitaB.org). Student Scholars will be assigned a roommate. Faculty Scholars will be assigned their own room.
- Airfare booked and paid for by AnitaB.org Travel Consultant.
- Travel stipend (if used wisely, stipend is expected to cover transportation costs to and from the airport, baggage fees, meals, and other travel incidentals).
- We will provide the stipend when you pick up your badge at GHC. Scholars pay upfront for travel day meals and taxis/shuttles to the GHC venue.
Scholarship applications are open until March 6, 2019 at 5 p.m. PT.