Google is running a COVID-19 mask Doodle to reinforce the messaging that wearing masks can save lives, in the midst of a resurgence of COVID-19 cases across the globe. The Doodle which is scheduled for the 4th and 5th of August has gone live across 60 countries including South Africa, Kenya and Nigeria, today.
Wear A Mask. Save Lives, is with the aim to impact communities around the world and help stop the spread of COVID-19 even as it continues. This includes coronavirus tips and resources to help you and your communities stay informed and connected through technology and digital skills training.
Here are steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Clean your hands often.
- Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention.
The Doodle will click through to a COVID prevention Search Results page.